I did mention before that i wish i could jadi rajin and pray in jamaah during Fajr..ESPECIALLY Fajr. This morning i unintentionally come across this hadith from my twitter timeline.
It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar said: The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best prayer before Allaah is Fajr prayer on Friday in congregation.”
And after some googling…
Remember that Prophet [SAWS] said that if a person knew the merits of salah of Fajr and Isha in congregation, they would crawl to it if they had to. The Fajr of Friday is even better since the Prophet called it the best prayer before Allah.
What are some steps to ensure that we never miss Fajr in the masjid, in particular the best prayer before Allah?
- Realize the importance of this deed and prioritize it over everything else. For example, is checking email really that important late at night?
- Set an alarm. If one is not sufficient, set multiple alarms. This is a handicap, but insha Allah, eventually a person starts waking up on their own without an alarm.
- Sleep early if you have trouble waking up for Fajr. Again, realize the importance of the Fajr prayer in the masjid and ask yourself, “Is staying up late chilling out better, or sleeping early and praying Fajr in the masjid?”
- Sleep light. Don’t make your bed super-comfortable. Tune-in to the sound of the alarm or adhan and wake up as soon as you hear it.
- Read the Prophetic adhkar and sleep on your right side as in the sunnah.
This above post is taken from here
ps: Ok suddenly ada semangat!